ANNC No. 2019071903
To All Project Initiators and Investors Caring for ZBG.COM,
For the initial users who participate in ZT coin conversion on ZBG platform in 2018, the unreleased part of ZT will be released on Jul, 21st. To ensure the fairness of this event, the specific arrangements are as follows:
ZT/USDT, ZT/QC, ZT/ZB trading pairs and all the trading pairs in ZT zones will be closed temporarily at July,21th,2019 10:00 HKT. During this period, all the unreleased ZT which locked by the user or participated in ZT coin conversion will be released by default.
ZT/USDT, ZT/QC trading pairs will open trading on July,21th,2019 14:00 HKT. The other trading pairs will resume trading at July,21th,2019 15:00 HKT.
To facilitate the development of the platform, ZBG will terminate the transaction mining on July,21th, 00:00 HKT. All transaction pairs will no longer be eligible for transaction fee refunds.
【About ZT coin】
ZT coin(ZT) is an exchange based token of the ZBG crypto exchange.
The total supply of ZT is 500,000,000. The team holds 30 percent (150 million) of the ZT, and the remaining 70%(350 million) ZT had been used to public sale and locked up, of that, 20% of ZT had been released in one time on July 24th, 2018, the date of ZBG launch, the remaining part had been released in accordance with ZT daily mining volume. If ZT can not be fully released within a year, they will all release on July 21th, 2019. In addition to the approximately 1.32 million ZTS regularly destroyed at the address: 0x45DB3C7B0554107aaE75BdB45D7a017670189828, the remaining approximately 498,680,000 ZTS will be all counted into the market circulation.
Since it’s an innovative investment product, the price of digital asset fluctuates widely. As a neutral trading platform, ZBG is founded to provide convenience for digital asset enthusiasts only, and won’t assume any guarantee or compensation for the investment value of digital asset. Please make a rational judgment on your ability to invest and take cautious investment decisions.
Should you have any further questions, please contact our client service.
ZBG Official English Group(Telegram): https://t.me/zbg_official
ZBG Global Official Chinese Group (Telegram): https://t.me/ZBGofficial
ZBG, World’s top 10 crypto currency exchange.
Link to future value!
July 19, 2019