Dear project providers and community users who care about ZBG.com:
ZT is the official token of ZBG.com platform with a total of 500 million, among which the group holds 30% (150 million) of ZT and the rest 70% (350 million) of ZT would be exchange into the market in the form of ZB token exchange. In this activity of “ZT Initial Token Exchange”,
those who have spent 200 thousand ZB or more can automatically obtain the node qualification of ZBG rights and limits (all projects of new listings on the exchange shall get node recommendation).
The specific rules are as follows:
- The period of token exchange is July 9，15:00 -- July 21，15:00, Investors could click the website www.ZBG.com during this period to purchase or deposit a certain amount of ZB.
- All ZB collected during that period is used to exchange a total number of 350 million ZT.
- At 15:00, on July 21, the total number of ZB in the exchanging token pool would be published at the official website of ZBG.com where we can be informed concerning the initial offering price and the 350 million ZT would be distributed to investors in proportion.
Initial offering price of ZT = number of ZB invested by users/ 350 million
4.Distributed ZT would be unfrozen by steps. On the day of exchange, 20% of distributed ZT would be unfrozen, 70 million ZT altogether; then an equivalent amount of ZT would be unfrozen according to the transaction fee reached the former day at ZBG.com.
- The Hardcap is 100 M ZB, if collected ZB reach the Hardcap, ZBG.com will not accept any more ZB, please take care of the deadline.
Our acknowledgement goes to everyone who care and support us. You’re welcomed to follow the account of“Zbg Coin”on Facebook and present your valuable suggestion.
You can also join our Telegram: